Social membership is for pilots with their own aircraft and covers all the facilities except hiring our aircraft and the associated insurance excess cover.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly midweek seminars held on the third Wednesday of the month, free to members, £5 to non-members. Details of the seminars are on our news section and social media pages.
- Use of all the clubs flight planning facilities including wifi, computers and printers.
- Use of the club lounge to hang out and chat with pilots.
- Access to our flight packs containing a full briefing of easy, intermediate and advanced flights if you want some inspiration.
- Access to our instructors for pre-flight briefings on any flight.