Use of all our facilities and to hire of our aircraft for training and private flights
Full membership of the club entitles you to all our facilities and to hire of our aircraft for training and private flights. Social membership is for pilots with their own aircraft and covers all the facilities except hiring our aircraft and the associated insurance excess cover.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly midweek seminars held on the third Wednesday of the month, free to members, £5 to non-members. Details of the seminars are on our news section and social media pages.
- Use of all the clubs flight planning facilities including wifi, computers and printers.
- Use of the club lounge to hang out and chat with pilots.
- Access to our flight packs containing a full briefing of easy, intermediate and advanced flights if you want some inspiration.
- Access to our instructors for pre-flight briefings on any flight.